John Jay High School
    Transcript Requests
     For Current Students 
    Colleges Require Official Transcripts.  You must fill out the following form and hand it in, in person, to your school counselor.  Without this form, your transcript and other necessary documents will not be sent.
     For colleges requesting Mid-Year Grades, you must submit the following form and submit to your counselor.
    For past graduates or former students
    Email your request with the information listed below to:
    845-897-6700, ext. 30017
    Fax: 845-897-6719
                                                    Please Include:
                                                                     1) Name while you attended JJ
                                                                     2) Year of Graduation
                                          (or dates of attendance if you left before graduation)
                                                                     3) Date of Birth
                                                                     4) Name of College, mailing address and email address
                                                                     5) Your phone number
                                         (If a fax is acceptable, please provide fax number)
    *A transcript is official only when it is mailed directly to the college/school.  A sealed official transcript will not be mailed home.  It is not considered official, even though it is sealed.  We can mail/email an "unofficial" transcript to your home, if requested.
    The Guidance Office does not have copies of diplomas.  Proof of graduation is verified by the transcript.
    Please allow 3 to 5 days processing.
    Thank you!