Web Design & Development
Students will study and experience technologies used in the planning, preparation, and maintaining stages of Web Design and Development. Emphasis is place on creativity, structure, problem solving, using the World Wide Web, Internet, and Intranet systems.
Students will develop computer vocabulary related to concepts, aesthetics, and technical skills. Students will understand hyper-textual presentation systems and be familiarized with a variety of imaging and layout software for Web delivery with emphasis on technical computer literacy.
· History and current trends in Web production
· Using the World Wide Web
· Interface Design
· Color, Graphics, Type and Video
· File Formats
· Web Authoring
· Internet Safety
· Human Computer Interaction
· Interactivity and Animation
· Software: Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator CS5, Microsoft Office, and Bare Bones TextWrangler.