Business and Marketing Honor Society
- Students must be currently enrolled in business/marketing (fall and/or spring)
- Seniors: Must complete 3 units in business/marketing by the end of the current school year
- Sophomores/Juniors: Must complete 2 units in business/marketing by the end of the current school year (student should be planning to continue for at least one additional credit prior to graduation)
- GPA Business/Marketing Courses 88% or B+ (3.5)
- GPA Overall 80% or B (3.0)
Students selected for recognition will have also demonstrated both in the classroom and through extracurricular involvement:
- Character (evidenced by teachers attesting to this quality)
- Leadership (evidenced by committee chair positions, officer/chair or other lead positions in student organizations, civic/community leadership roles, etc.)
- Service (evidenced by volunteer activities in the school and/or community, etc.)
Business Marketing Honor Society Pledge
I pledge to uphold the high purposes of the Business Marketing Honor Society to which I have been selected, and will maintain and encourage the high standards of scholarship, character, leadership and service.
The primary purpose of the Business and Marketing Honor Society of New York State is to recognize those students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in a secondary business/marketing program.