Mrs. Bliss's helpful advice for a "blissful" education:For Students:
- Be on time and prepared (assume you will be asked to write something, and have a pen or pencil ready!)
- Be respectful to yourself, your school, and others.
- Try your best!
- Strive to be as independent as possible.
- Be kind.
- Keep an open line of communication with the school.
- Be involved in your child's education.
- Learn as much as you can by attending parent informational workshops and asking questions.
- Let your child be as independent as possible and give them responsibilities around the house (they do "chores" in school all the time!!).