Nadine Cardio, Account Clerk/Typist(845) 298-5000 Ext: 40111Kyrstie Lipsey, Account Clerk/Typist(845)298-5000 Ext. 40110
- Milage rate beginning 1/1/2020 - 57.5 cents per mile
- Mileage rate beginning 1/1/2019 - 58 cents per mile
- Mileage rate beginning 1/1/2018 - 54.5 cents per mile
- MapQuest is the preferred mileage source for the District.
- A MapQuest document must be attached for travel not listed on the District Mileage Chart.
- You MUST choose the shortest route - regardless of how you go. If mileage is shorter from your Home School Building rather than your home address that is what you will be reimbursed for.
- Use the exact mileage number at the bottom of the trip sheet, not the rounded number on the top summary area.
- Doubling the mileage is not acceptable.Two separate documents are needed from MapQuest -- one going & one returning.
- Submit mileage claim forms monthly or quarterly. Claims older than 3 months will not be approved by the auditor.
UNENCUMBERED PAYMENTS (DISTRICT CLAIM FORM)Unencumbered claim forms can be used to pay the following:
Reimbursement of petty cash funds
Unforeseen conference expenses
All procurement of materials, supplies and services not within the above parameters requires an appropriately authorized, encumbered purchase order prior to procurement per Board of Education Policy 6740. Please be advised, based on this, the Purchasing Agent will not approve inappropriate, unencumbered claims for payment. As such, claims made without an appropriate purchase order may become the financial responsibility of the initiator and not the District.
Download the District’s Claim Form from the forms page under Purchasing.
WCSD INTERNAL FORMS
The District's Appropriation Transfer, Decrease Encumbrance, Increase Encumbrance and Claim Forms are available on the forms page under Purchasing.
IRS W-9 INFORMATION