Nadine Cardio, Account Clerk/Typist(845) 298-5000 Ext: 40111Kyrstie Lipsey, Account Clerk/Typist(845)298-5000 Ext. 40110MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT
- Mileage rate beginning 1/1/2016 - 54 cents/mile
- Mileage rate beginning 1/1/2017 - 53.5 cents/mile
UNENCUMBERED PAYMENTS (DISTRICT CLAIM FORM)Unencumbered claim forms can be used to pay the following:
- MapQuest is the preferred mileage source for the District.
- A MapQuest document must be attached for travel not listed on the District Mileage Chart.
- You MUST choose the shortest route - regardless of how you go.
- Doubling the mileage one way is not acceptable. We need two separate documents from MapQuest - one going and one returning.
- Submit mileage claim forms monthly or quarterly. Claims older than 3 months will not be approved by the auditor.
Reimbursement of petty cash funds
Unforeseen conference expenses
All procurement of materials, supplies and services not within the above parameters requires an appropriately authorized, encumbered purchase order prior to procurement per Board of Education Policy 6740. Please be advised, based on this, the Purchasing Agent will not approve inappropriate, unencumbered claims for payment. As such, claims made without an appropriate purchase order may become the financial responsibility of the initiator and not the District.
DISTRICT INTERNAL FORMS
Download the District’s Claim Form from the Forms page under Purchasing.
IRS W-9 INFORMATION
- The District's Appropriation Transfer, Decrease Encumbrance, Increase Encumbrance and Claim Forms are available on the Forms page under Purchasing.
- The District’s W-9 form is available on the Forms page.
- You can find this page at the following email address: