Wappingers Continuing Education - Winter/Spring 2020
Please be aware that there will no NO SUMMER CAMP program run through Continuing Ed this year. Please check back in August for our fall program offerings.
To register for any of the Winter/Spring 2020 Continuing Education programs (including after school programs such as Mad Science and Snapology) click on the link below:If you would like to view a PDF of the Fall class offerings prior to registering, please click here: 2020 Winter/Spring Offerings PDF
Continuing Education Office
- The Wappingers Continuing Ed office is open Sept. 1 – June 30, from 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
- Director: Jeffrey Behnke
- Phone: 298-5000, ext. 40137 or 40130
- Mailing Address: Wappingers Continuing Education, PO Box 396, Hopewell Junction NY 12533
- Physical Address: Ketcham H.S. Annex, 99 Myers Corners Road, Wappingers Falls NY12590
- We do not send confirmation of registration. Simply attend your first class. You will only be notified in case of class cancellation or date/location/time change.
- Refunds will be granted only in cases of class cancellations.
- Senior citizens 62 and older can take 10% off all course registration fees. This discount does not apply to books or supplies.
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be posted on the Wappingers website and announced on radio channels WKIP, WHUD/WBNR and WPDH/WEOK. All cancelled classes will be made up at the end of the course. If school is cancelled for Wappingers Central School District or after school/evening activities are cancelled, then all Continuing Ed classes are cancelled as well.
- BOOKS & SUPPLIES: Prices may increase. Senior discount does not apply.
- PARKING: Do not park in front of the main entrance or along the side walk at the front of the school. These are fire zones.
- SMOKING POLICY: There is no smoking allowed anywhere on school grounds or in school buildings.
- Classes will not be held on the following days: Sept. 19, Oct. 8, Nov. 6, 12, 21-23, and December 24-31
- Early registration is encouraged to ensure placement and to avoid possible class cancellations due to insufficient enrollment.
Classroom LocationsBrinckerhoff Elementary School • 16 Wedgewood Drive • FishkillFishkill Elementary School • 20 Church Street • FishkillFishkill Plains Elementary School • 17 Lake Walton Road • Wappingers FallsGayhead Elementary School • 15 Entry Road • Hopewell JunctionGrinnell Library • 2643 E. Main Street • Wappingers FallsJohn Jay High School • 2012 Route 52 • Hopewell JunctionKetcham High School • 99 Myers Corners Road • Wappingers FallsKinry Road Elementary School • 58 Kinry Road • PoughkeepsieMyers Corners Elementary School • 156 Myers Corners Road • Wappingers FallsOak Grove Elementary School • 40 Kerr Road • PoughkeepsieVan Wyck JHS • 10 Hillside Lake Road • Wappingers FallsWappingers JHS • 30 Major MacDonald Road • Wappingers Falls