Wappingers Continuing Education - Spring/Summer 2017Mailing address:Wappingers Central School DistrictAttn: Continuing EducationP.O. Box 396Hopewell Junction NY 12533Physical location:Our office is location in the Ketcham H.S. Annex, 99 Myers Corners Road, Wappingers Falls NY 12590Continuing Education Office
- The Wappingers Continuing Ed office is open Sept. 1 – June 30, from 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
- Director: Jeffrey Behnke
- Phone: 298-5000, ext. 40137 or 40130
- We do not send confirmation of registration. Simply attend your first class. You will only be notified in case of class cancellation or date/location/time change.
- Refunds will be granted only in cases of class cancellations.
- SENIOR CITIZENS: Senior citizens 62 and older can take 10% off all course registration fees. This discount does not apply to books or supplies.
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be posted on the Wappingers website and announced on radio channels WKIP, WHUD/WBNR and WPDH/WEOK. All cancelled classes will be made up at the end of the course. If school is cancelled for Wappingers Central School District or after school/evening activities are cancelled, then all Continuing Ed classes are cancelled as well.
- BOOKS & SUPPLIES: Prices may increase. Senior discount does not apply.
- PARKING: Do not park in front of the main entrance or along the side walk at the front of the school. These are fire zones.
- SMOKING POLICY: There is no smoking allowed anywhere on school grounds or in school buildings.
- Classes will not be held on the following days: Jan. 2; Jan 13 & 16; Feb. 17 & 20; Mar. 10; April 10-14; and May 26-29.
- Early registration is encouraged to ensure placement and to avoid possible class cancellations due to insufficient enrollment.
- Register by mail: to register by mail, complete the registration coupon or send us your name, phone number, address, email and class(es) you want to attend on a piece of paper. Include a check or money order, made payable to WCSD, and mail to: Wappingers Continuing Education, PO Box 396, Hopewell Junction NY 12533.
- Register in person: The Continuing Ed office is located at the Ketcham HS Annex, 99 Myers Corners Rd. Please call prior to coming. Our office hours are 9:00 AM-12:30 PM. Or you may use the drop box outside our office to leave class registrations.
Classroom LocationsBrinckerhoff Elementary School • 16 Wedgewood Drive • FishkillFishkill Plains Elementary School • 17 Lake Walton Road • Wappingers FallsGayhead Elementary School • 15 Entry Road • Hopewell JunctionGrinnell Library • 2643 E. Main Street • Wappingers FallsJohn Jay High School • 2012 Route 52 • Hopewell JunctionKetcham High School • 99 Myers Corners Road • Wappingers FallsMyers Corners Elementary School • 156 Myers Corners Road • Wappingers FallsOak Grove Elementary School • 40 Kerr Road • PoughkeepsieVan Wyck JHS • 10 Hillside Lake Road • Wappingers Falls
The registration form can be found at the end of the Continuing Ed course listing through the following link:
2017 WINTER/SPRING CLASS SCHEDULE