Wappingers Continuing Education - Fall 2023
Registration is now open for all of our Fall programs! See below for all available program links. If you are looking for Driver Education information, please go to the Driver Ed webpage, which can be found by clicking on COMMUNITY from the main WCSD webpage.
For program information & to register for any of our programs (including after-school programs for students and SAT Review classes) please click here: Fall Continuing Ed Programs
To register for the 5-Hour Pre-Licensing Class, please click here: Pre-Licensing Class
To register for the Wappingers Girls Lacrosse Clinic, please click here: Lacrosse Clinic
To register for the Wappingers Warriors Wrestling Clinic, please click here: Wrestling Clinic
To register for any Winter Break School's Out Camps please click here: Winter Break Camps
Continuing Education Office
- The office is open year round, from 9:00 AM-12:30 PM.
- Director: Jeffrey Behnke
- Phone: 298-5000, ext. 40137 or 40130
- Mailing Address: Wappingers Continuing Education, PO Box 396, Hopewell Junction NY 12533
- Physical Address: Ketcham H.S. Annex, 99 Myers Corners Road, Wappingers Falls NY12590
- We do not send confirmation of registration. Simply attend your first class. You will only be notified in case of class cancellation or date/location/time change.
- Refunds will be granted only in cases of class cancellations.
- Senior citizens 62 and older can take 10% off all course registration fees. This discount does not apply to books or supplies.
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: Classes canceled due to inclement weather will be posted on the Wappingers website and announced on radio channels WKIP, WHUD/WBNR and WPDH/WEOK. All cancelled classes will be made up at the end of the course. If school is canceled for Wappingers Central School District or after school/evening activities are canceled, then all Continuing Ed classes are canceled as well.
- BOOKS & SUPPLIES: Prices may increase. Senior discount does not apply.
- PARKING: Do not park in front of the main entrance or along the side walk at the front of the school. These are fire zones.
- SMOKING POLICY: There is no smoking allowed anywhere on school grounds or in school buildings.
- Classes will not be held on the following days: Sept. 26, Oct. 5, Nov. 8 & 11, 23-25, and December 26-30.
- Early registration is encouraged to ensure placement and to avoid possible class cancellations due to insufficient enrollment.
Classroom LocationsBrinckerhoff Elementary School • 16 Wedgewood Drive • FishkillFishkill Elementary School • 20 Church Street • FishkillFishkill Plains Elementary School • 17 Lake Walton Road • Wappingers FallsGayhead Elementary School • 15 Entry Road • Hopewell JunctionGrinnell Library • 2643 E. Main Street • Wappingers FallsJohn Jay High School • 2012 Route 52 • Hopewell JunctionKetcham High School • 99 Myers Corners Road • Wappingers FallsKinry Road Elementary School • 58 Kinry Road • PoughkeepsieMyers Corners Elementary School • 156 Myers Corners Road • Wappingers FallsOak Grove Elementary School • 40 Kerr Road • Poughkeepsie
Sheafe Road Elementary School • 287 Sheafe Road • Wappingers Falls
Van Wyck JHS • 10 Hillside Lake Road • Wappingers FallsWappingers JHS • 30 Major MacDonald Road • Wappingers Falls