Wappingers Continuing Education - Winter/Spring 2019
Winter/Spring 2019 class registration is now open!We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to sign-up for the Continuing Education summer camps and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. In addition, we now have the capability of accepting credit card payments with the FamilyID registration system.To register for any of our programs (including after school programs like Snapology, Mad Science and SAT Review) please click on the link below:If you would like to view a PDF of the Fall course offerings prior to registering, please click here: 2019 Winter/Spring Course Offering PDFWappingers Continuing Education is pleased to announce a partnership with Kwon's Martial Arts in Poughkeepsie and United Martial Arts in Fishkill for After School Programs.Kwon's Martial Arts in Poughkeepsie- offering transportation pick-ups from all district elementary schools. Options include individual days, weekly or full year. For more information and to register go to www.masterkwonmartialarts.comUnited Martial Arts Center in Fishkill - offering transportation pick-ups from all district elementary schools. Options include 2, 3, 4 or 5 days a week. For additional information and to register go to umacfishkill.com/after-school
To set up an account on FamilyId and register for a Continuing Ed program, follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. If you already have a FamilyID account, click Log In.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the Pay & Submit button
- On the next screen, click on Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor.
- If you are using a credit card to process your payment, input the cardholder's full name, the card number, expiration & CVC code.
- After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from Stripe confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- If you wish to pay by check or cash, you will need to mail a check to the address listed. Please remember to include the student's name on the memo portion of the check. For cash payments, you will need to come into the office during office hours to drop off your payment.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-800-5583, x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
At any time you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registrations. To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.Continuing Education Office
- The Wappingers Continuing Ed office is open Sept. 1 – June 30, from 9:00 AM-12:30 PM
- Director: Jeffrey Behnke
- Phone: 298-5000, ext. 40137 or 40130
- Mailing Address: Wappingers Continuing Education, PO Box 396, Hopewell Junction NY 12533
- Physical Address: Ketcham H.S. Annex, 99 Myers Corners Road, Wappingers Falls NY12590
- We do not send confirmation of registration. Simply attend your first class. You will only be notified in case of class cancellation or date/location/time change.
- Refunds will be granted only in cases of class cancellations.
- SENIOR CITIZENS: Senior citizens 62 and older can take 10% off all course registration fees. This discount does not apply to books or supplies.
- WEATHER CANCELLATIONS: Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be posted on the Wappingers website and announced on radio channels WKIP, WHUD/WBNR and WPDH/WEOK. All cancelled classes will be made up at the end of the course. If school is cancelled for Wappingers Central School District or after school/evening activities are cancelled, then all Continuing Ed classes are cancelled as well.
- BOOKS & SUPPLIES: Prices may increase. Senior discount does not apply.
- PARKING: Do not park in front of the main entrance or along the side walk at the front of the school. These are fire zones.
- SMOKING POLICY: There is no smoking allowed anywhere on school grounds or in school buildings.
- Classes will not be held on the following days: Sept. 19, Oct. 8, Nov. 6, 12, 21-23, and December 24-31
- Early registration is encouraged to ensure placement and to avoid possible class cancellations due to insufficient enrollment.
- Register by mail: to register by mail, complete the registration coupon or send us your name, phone number, address, email and class(es) you want to attend on a piece of paper. Include a check or money order, made payable to WCSD, and mail to: Wappingers Continuing Education, PO Box 396, Hopewell Junction NY 12533.
- Register in person: The Continuing Ed office is located at the Ketcham HS Annex, 99 Myers Corners Rd. Please call prior to coming. Our office hours are 9:00 AM-12:30 PM. Or you may use the drop box outside our office to leave class registrations.
Classroom LocationsBrinckerhoff Elementary School • 16 Wedgewood Drive • FishkillFishkill Elementary School • 20 Church Street • FishkillFishkill Plains Elementary School • 17 Lake Walton Road • Wappingers FallsGayhead Elementary School • 15 Entry Road • Hopewell JunctionGrinnell Library • 2643 E. Main Street • Wappingers FallsJohn Jay High School • 2012 Route 52 • Hopewell JunctionKetcham High School • 99 Myers Corners Road • Wappingers FallsKinry Road Elementary School • 58 Kinry Road • PoughkeepsieMyers Corners Elementary School • 156 Myers Corners Road • Wappingers FallsOak Grove Elementary School • 40 Kerr Road • PoughkeepsieVan Wyck JHS • 10 Hillside Lake Road • Wappingers Falls
Wappingers JHS • 30 Major MacDonald Road • Wappingers Falls