High School Equivalency Classes (HSE) are offered at the following location:
GRINNELL LIBRARY - 2642 E. Main Street, Wappingers FallsMondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays, downstairs12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.Fridays9:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m.
- Classes begin on September 5, 2019 and run through the beginning of June.
- There is no need to pre-register. Simply go to the class you wish to attend.
- New students accepted weekly at all locations. This is an on-going program.
- $20 registration fee for students under 21. Free for students 21 and over.
- Students 18 and under must sign out of high school and bring their sign-out sheet with them to the first class.
- If there is no day school for Wappingers Central School District, then there are no HSE classes.
- School holidays: Sept. 30; Oct. 9 & 14; Nov. 11 & 27-29; Dec. 23-Jan. 1; Jan. 20; Feb. 17; April 6-13, and May 22-25.
- No children please.
- For more information contact the WCSD Continuing Ed office at 298-5000, ext 40137 or 40130. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m, September 1-June 30.