Driver Education AnnouncementsRegistration for the Winter/Spring 2017 session will be online in early November.
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to sign-up for Driver Education and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs. In addition, we now have the capability of accepting credit card payments with the FamilyID registration system.To register, please review the program dates & overview on the links to the left and then click on the link below to register:
To register, follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. If you already have a FamilyID account, click Log In.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the Pay & Submit button
- On the next screen, click on Proceed to Payment to be directed to the payment processor.
- If you are using a credit card to process your payment, input the cardholder's full name, the card number, expiration & CVC code.
- After you click Pay, you will receive a completion email from Stripe confirming your payment and an email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
- If you wish to pay by check or cash, you will need to mail a check to the address listed. Please remember to include the student's name on the memo portion of the check. For cash payments, you will need to come into the office during office hours to drop off your payment.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583, x1. Support is availble 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
At any time you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registrations. To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.Driver Education Office InformationJeffrey Behnke, Coordinator Phone: 845-298-5000 ext. 40137 & 40130Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. September 1st-June 30Office Location: Ketcham H.S. Annex (we are located in the blue building up on the hill to the left of Ketcham) 99 Myers Corners Road, Wappingers FallsMailing Address: Wappingers Central School District, Attn: Driver Education, PO Box 396, Hopewell Junction NY 12533
WEATHER POLICY: In case of inclement weather, when after school activities are canceled for Wappingers Central School District, then all Driver Ed lecture classes and in-car driving sessions are canceled as well.