Wappingers CSD Strategic Planning
THE MISSION OF THE WCSD IS TO EMPOWER ALL OF OUR STUDENTS WITH THE COMPETENCIES AND CONFIDENCE TO CHALLENGE THEMSELVES, TO PURSUE THEIR PASSIONS, AND TO REALIZE THEIR POTENTIAL WHILE GROWING AS RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF THEIR COMMUNITY.
Our Core Values:
We believe that:
- Active and continous learning is essential for individuals and communities to flourish.
- Embracing diversity in all its forms enriches the human experience.
- Everyone can realize their potential and when they do, both they and the community thrive.
- The health and quality of a community are dependent on the responsible contributions of all its members.
- The collaboration needed for meaningful change is built on honesty, trust, and respect.
Our Measurable Objectives:
- By 2026 - All Students will develop a healthy sense of self.
- By 2026 - All Students will become active learners, respectful community members, and effective communicators.
- By 2026 - All Students will explore real life experiences in order to identify and pursue their passions.