WCSD Food Service Department - 845-298-5075Change in Pick-up Dates (week of 1/18 only):Monday 1/18: No Meal Pick-up - Schools are closed.
Tuesday, 1/19: 6:30-7:00am or 1:00-2:15pm (single meal)
Wednesday, 1/20: 6:30-7:00am or 1:00-2:15pm (single meal)
Thursday, 1/21: 6:30-7:00am or 1:00-2:15pm (double meal)
Friday 1/22: No Meal Pick-Up
Remote Meal Pick-Up Days & Times will resume on Monday, 1/25:
Monday (double meal) 6:30–7:00am & 1:00–2:15pm
Wednesday (single meal) 6:30–7:00am & 1:00–2:15pm
Thursday (double meal) 6:30–7:00am & 1:00–2:15pm
John Jay High School (GYM Entrance)
2012 Route 52
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
6:30–7:00am & 1:00–2:15pm
Roy C. Ketcham High School (Main Lobby Entrance)
99 Myers Corners Road
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
6:30–7:00am & 1:00–2:15pm
A remote meal can only be picked-up for the days your children are NOT in school.
- If you child is part of Cohort A and in school Monday and Tuesday you can only pick up their meal on Wednesday (single meal) and Thursday (double meal).
- If your child is part of Cohort B and in school Thursday and Friday you can only pick up their meal on Monday (double meal) and Wednesday (single meal)
- When your child is attending, in-person at school a complete meal of breakfast and/or lunch will be available.
The food service website has posted a menu of lunch options.
- Breakfast $1.75
- Lunch $3.10
- Milk $.60
- Bottled water $1.00
- Free and reduced breakfast and lunch are at no cost
- There are no a la carte options at this time.
- K-8 Elementary Lunch Entree Nutritional Information
- K-8 Elementary Lunch Entree Nutritional Information 2020-2021
- 6-12 Jr Sr Lunch Entree Nutritional Information
- 6-12 Jr Sr Lunch Entree Nutritional Information 2020-2021
- Fruits, Veggies & Milk Nutritional Information - All Grades
- Fruits, Veggies & Milk Nutritional Information - All Grades 2020-2021
- K-8 Breakfast Nutritionals 2020-2021
- 9-12 Breakfast Nutritionals 2020-2021
Online Pre-Payment: Visit www.myschoolbucks.com and follow the directions on that site.
You will need to know your child's student ID number -- ask your child or contact the Food Service Office at 845-298-5075 or email@example.comPaying by Check: Please make checks payable to WCSD School Lunch Fund. Your child can also bring a check to school kitchen or mail it to:
WCSD Food Service Department
P.O. Box 359
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590*GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. PLEASE CALL THE FOOD SERVICE OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION**MEAL PRICES FOR 2020-2021
- Breakfast: $1.75
- Served in all schools
- Reduced price breakfast or lunch: No charge per meal
- Adult Breakfast: $2.75 plus tax
- Grades K-5: $3.10
- Grades 6-12: $3.10
- All entrees are $1.75 with purchase of a regular meal
- Extra side dishes from the day's meal are available.
- A variety of snack items available. Priced from $.50 to $1.25 each
Student entrees purchased a la carte
- Elementary: $3.00
- Jr. / Sr. High: $3.00
- Student: $ .60
Adult Lunch: $4.50 plus tax / Milk: $.65 plus tax*All Adult items subject to tax