WCSD Food Service Department - 845-298-5075PLEASE LOOK TO THE LEFT TO ACCESS THE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH MENUS.Dear Families,
The final remote meal pick-up day for this school year will be on Wednesday, June 16, 2021.
RCK and John Jay will offer meals between 6:30-7:00am or 1:00-2:15pm. These remote meals are provided for any WCSD student on the days they are not in school.
- A maximum of 6 lunches will be available for June 14,15,16,17,18 and 21 for each student.
- A maximum of 9 breakfasts will be available for June 14,15,16,17,18, 21, 22, 23 and 24 for each student.
The Food Service Department is available to answer questions regarding the school meals and the Free & Reduced Lunch Program. Please continue to check your email for notices about Summer Food Pantries. Our contact information is: 298-5075 or email@example.com .
Thank you for your support throughout this school year.
- Wednesday will now be the only day for remote meal pick-up. All eligible meals for the week will be distributed on Wednesday. Pick up times and location will remain the same: 6:30-7:00am or 1:00-2:15pm at both High Schools.
- If your student attends school 4 days per week - they are eligible for a single meal pick up.
- If your student attends school 2 days per week - they are eligible for a triple meal pick up.
- If your student is fully remote - they are eligible for a full week (5 days) meal pick-up.
- If school is closed on a Wednesday, meal pick-up will be rescheduled to the next day that school is open.
- If there is an early dismissal due to inclement weather, the afternoon remote meal pick-ups will be canceled.
- If there is a 2-hour delay, the morning pick-up will be delayed. The afternoon pick-up time will remain the same.
- 2-hour delay pick-up times are: 8:30-9:00am or 1:00-2:15p
- Pick-Up Locations will remain the same: John Jay (Gym Entrance) or RCK (Main Lobby)
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Food Service Department at 845-298-5075.
John Jay High School (GYM Entrance)
2012 Route 52
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
6:30–7:00am & 1:00–2:15pm
Roy C. Ketcham High School (Main Lobby Entrance)
99 Myers Corners Road
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
6:30–7:00am & 1:00–2:15pm
A remote meal can only be picked-up for the days your children are NOT in school.
- If you child is part of Cohort A and in school Monday and Tuesday you can only pick up their meal on Wednesday (single meal) and Thursday (double meal).
- If your child is part of Cohort B and in school Thursday and Friday you can only pick up their meal on Monday (double meal) and Wednesday (single meal)
- When your child is attending, in-person at school a complete meal of breakfast and/or lunch will be available.
The food service website has posted a menu of lunch options.
- Breakfast $1.75
- Lunch $3.10
- Milk $.60
- Bottled water $1.00
- Free and reduced breakfast and lunch are at no cost
- There are no a la carte options at this time.
- K-8 Elementary Lunch Entree Nutritional Information 2020-2021
- 6-12 Jr Sr Lunch Entree Nutritional Information 2020-2021
- Fruits, Veggies & Milk Nutritional Information - All Grades 2020-2021
- K-8 Breakfast Nutritionals 2020-2021
- 9-12 Breakfast Nutritionals 2020-2021
Payment InformationOnline Pre-Payment: Visit www.myschoolbucks.com and follow the directions on that site.
You will need to know your child's student ID number -- ask your child or contact the Food Service Office at 845-298-5075 or firstname.lastname@example.orgPaying by Check: Please make checks payable to WCSD School Lunch Fund. Your child can also bring a check to school kitchen or mail it to:
WCSD Food Service Department
P.O. Box 359
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590*GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST. PLEASE CALL THE FOOD SERVICE OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION**MEAL PRICES FOR 2020-2021Breakfast
- Breakfast: $1.75
- Served in all schools
- Reduced price breakfast or lunch: No charge per meal
- Adult Breakfast: $2.75 plus tax
- Grades K-5: $3.10
- Grades 6-12: $3.10
- All entrees are $1.75 with purchase of a regular meal
- Extra side dishes from the day's meal are available.
- A variety of snack items available. Priced from $.50 to $1.25 each
Student entrees purchased a la carte
- Elementary: $3.00
- Jr. / Sr. High: $3.00
- Student: $ .60
Adult Lunch: $4.50 plus tax / Milk: $.65 plus tax*All Adult items subject to tax