Students must come to class each day with the following materials. Do NOT come to class unprepared or needing to go to your locker—class begins when the bell rings. I WILL NOT BE SUPPLYING PENS/PENCILS—YOU are responsible for bringing these materials to class each and every day because only have a limited supply of additional materials to share.
- A notebook specifically for English class, not to be shared with any other subject. Spiral or marble are both fine!
- A folder specifically for English class, not to be shared with any other subject
- Black/blue ink pens (no fun colors, please!)
- A highlighter (for annotating and note taking)
- A planner (to write down assignments/due dates, and stay organized)
- Book/reading material we are currently studying
- Independent Reading Book (Can be from home or the library)
- Cheap headphones/earbuds for iReady only
- *Optional* Tissues (to be donated to class)
- *Optional* Package of Pencils (to be donated to class)