Name: Christine Attlesey-Steger
Subject: ART 8
Email: email@example.comPhone: 845-298-5200PLEASE NOTE that students may access GOOGLE CLASSROOMART 8 Quarter 3Access Code: 23o344kClass notes are also available on this websiteClick on the address below to access the WJHS calendar page:
I hope you and your family are doing well. While things seem a little stressful and new, I want to assure you that we will figure this out together. It is my goal to get you the information you need to be successful in this course and to help you navigate what our learning will look like together.
As we begin this new adventure in distance learning, here is some information you will need to know:
- The course is labeled: ART 8 QUARTER 3 class code: 23o344k
- I have sent out an invitation to all students to join my Google classroom.
- The best way to reach me at this time is via my email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will have office hours Monday through Friday 11:00am - 1:00pm. This means I will be available to answer any questions you may have in by email/ on a hang out.
- If these hours change for any reason, I will notify you ASAP.
Other important information:
- I would like to do a “test run to see if our meetings work on
- Friday 4/3/2020 at 11:00 am I would love to see you there!!
Our first assignment together is to complete a google form to find out what kinds of materials you have available at home. Filling out this form will let me know if you have access to begin remotely and see if you can check in.
Please go to the newest assignment in our classroom and complete the survey. It’s a quick and easy start so don’t be overwhelmed. When you submit it, I will record your name and be able to see that you were able to get the information. Please complete this by the end of the day Friday 4/3 so I can see if we need to get you anything.
There are still a lot of questions we all have, including grades, tests, and what the rest of the year might look like. No worries, I will share any information with you as it becomes available. For now, be well!
I really miss you all at school.
All the best,