ART 8 2019-20
Please keep for your records
CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS AND PROCEDURES:
Each student in art class will:
· Listen to the teacher and any student who has permission to speak.
· Sit in his/her assigned seat unless permission has been granted to get up.
· Treat all materials and each other with respect.
· Clean up when finished with an activity.
· Be on time for class.
- PLEASE BE AWARE: Cell phone use is limited in this class. All students who bring a phone to class are expected to keep their phones in a safe designated location. Each individual is assigned a specific "pocket" that can be clearly seen by that particular student during class. They will not be able to check text messages while class is in session including text messages from parents or guardians. If you have any concerns with this policy, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-298-5200. It is easier to get in touch with me via email.
· pencils· gum erasers
· an old t-shirt or smock for messy projects
Students in Art 8 will receive grades based on :
This year we will work on the “Drawing a Day Project” Please check my website for more details!!!
· LONG TERM ARTWORK GRADES
· DAILY CLASS PROJECTS
· SKETCHBOOK CHECK
PHONE: 298-5200 (Wappingers Junior High)