Roy C. Ketcham Annex
99 Myers Corners Road
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
Office: 845.298.5150Fax: 845.298.5138Staff
- Ron Broas- Director
- Anthony Licare - Senior Groundskeeper
- Chris Eckhard - Senior Maintenance Supervisor
- Ron Stephens - Senior Maintenance Mechanic
- Mary Fredrickson - Custodial Supervisor
- Elizabeth Rohle - Account Clerk
- Christine Burkhart - Account Clerk/Typist
- Antonietta St. George - Records Specialist
The Wappingers Central School District’s Facilities & Operations Department is responsible for all aspects of building and grounds maintenance for all 14 school campus buildings, several transportation and other District-owned buildings. Our schools facilities are spread out throughout Dutchess County and our district is one of the largest school districts in New York State.The Facilities & Operations department holds numerous certificationsto enable our staff to conduct work activities correctly and safely. These certifications include lead abatement, asbestos abatement and mold remediation.
Our Facilities & Operations Department oversees:
Over 6,500 work orders are scheduled and completed over the course of a typical year. Maintenance employees also collaborate on and accomplish numerous small renovation projects. The Facilities & Operations administrative staff is responsible for the operation of the computerized work order management system, the scheduling of maintenance throughout the district, the close-out of completed work orders, the preparation and submission of monthly reports, and the purchase of all supplies and materials. This department also oversees the district's Health and Safety programs.
- All custodial services
- Ground maintenance, including playgrounds and athletic fields
- Mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Structural repairs
- Heating and air conditioning
The Director of the Facilities & Operations department is in charge of all campus maintenance. He is also involved with construction management on state-funded projects.