- iChooseBeauty.org - A website on a mission to lift your spirits - giving you strength, comfort, and light when you need it most.
- Positive Psychology Center - UPenn’s online hub for positive psychology research and learning at ppc.sas.upenn.edu.
- ColorTherapy.app - The Color Therapy app promotes relaxation and mindfulness through social coloring and painting. Available for Apple devices.
Owning Your Feelings
- ThisIsMyBrave.org - A speaker’s bureau or show whose mission is to bring stories of mental illness and addiction out of the shadows and into the spotlight.
- Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence - Yale’s online hub for emotional intelligence research and resources at ei.yale.edu.
Eliminating Toxic Influences
Connecting with and supporting Others
- National Domestic Violence Hotline - Available 24/7, 365 days a year, the National Domestic Violence Hotline provides support and resources for people who are being abused or people that suspect someone they care about is being abused. Services are available in multiple languages. Call 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) or text “LOVEIS” to 22522. Visit thehotline.org for additional information.
Mental HEALTH CONDITIONS
- Clubhouse-Intl.org - A website for individuals living with mental illnesses to find Clubhouses—safe environments with opportunities for friendship, employment, housing, education and access to medical and psychiatric services in a single setting.
- HappyTheMovement.com - Happy the App allows you to receive support and encouragement from compassionate people. Available for Apple and Android devices.
- Inspire.com - A social network for patients and caregivers to connect, share, and learn from each other about medical conditions, treatment, and support. MakeSureYourFriendsAreOkay.com - Through merchandise and social media,
- Make Sure Your Friends Are Okay is building a community of like-minded people who want to help get the world talking.
- TheMighty.com - A safe, supportive online community for people facing health challenges and the people who care for them.
- YMHProject.org - The Youth Mental Health Project offers The Parent Support Network, a parent-driven, family-focused program that provides parents who are concerned about their children’s mental health with a dependable and caring network, valuable peer support, and access to peer-recommended resources in their local communities.
- ChoicesInRecovery.com - Support and information for people with Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective, and Bipolar Disorder and their caregivers, including resources for having conversations with treatment professionals.
- MoreThanMyDiagnosis.com - Stories and advice from people who either live with mental health issues or care for someone who does.