Class Expectation and Procedures:
- Homework is given Monday through Thursday.
- If absent, it is the student’s responsibility to get the work missed.
- Work missed due to absence is due 3 days after the student returns to school.
- Review sheets for tests are given out two days prior to the test, and all answers reviewed in class.
- Students are expected to follow all school rules.
1. Be RESPONSIBLE. Arrive on time to class and be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings. All work should be handed in on the designated due date. Students should ask about work they missed while they were absent and complete it in a timely manner.
2. Be RESPECTFUL. Respect for your classmates and teachers are expected at all times. This means no calling out, no name calling of any kind, and no negative comments. I will not allow anyone to be bullied or discriminated against and there will be repercussions if I witness such. Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
3. Be PREPARED. Bring your Science notebook or binder to class each day along with a writing utensil and your daily travel sheet. Have your homework and/or reading assignments completed and study for tests and quizzes. Students may leave their binder in class, but should take home necessary material to complete their daily assignments.
4. Be SAFE. To ensure the safety of all you should WALK at all times and make sure to follow all safety rules. We will be working with various equipment so please follow correct procedures for handling them. There is no gum chewing and no drinking, unless noted by a doctor. Also, there is no application of make-up or perfumes/colognes in class. You must ask if you would like to eat a snack or piece of candy. Do not touch any equipment unless instructed to do so. Please ask for assistance if you are unsure how to use something.