**Check out the page "music learning from home" for some great music links!
1. Creating your own instrument is just one of the fun things that
you can do at the New York Philharmonic Orchestra's website for kids!!
2. This website if full of wonderful music activities and games. You
can write your own song, hear and see all of the instruments of the
orchestra, and play piano. You can also meet the notes! Go to the music lab where
you can click on the performalator to play a song or click on the composerizer
to write and hear your own song!! This is one of the best websites for music!!
3. Youtube is a wonderful site for listening to all kinds of music. Please monitor your
children on this website to make sure what they are listening to is appropriate.
4. This is a great resource for early elementary music!
5. Many students ask me where they can buy instruments, music books,
videos, and CDs. Music in motion has many wonderful products!
6. Another great place to buy instruments, music, videos, and books.
7. Dutchess County Music Educators Association - Private music teacher
information; All-County festival information