Arrival- Parent drop off Procedures
1. The school doors at the lower lot open at 8:15 and close around 8:30.
2. Adults will remain in their car and follow the traffic pattern to drop off their child in the lower lot. For more details on the traffic pattern you can view the video in our "headlines" are on the Gayhead Website.
3.Please stay in your vehicle and have your child ready to get out of the passenger side door. Students will go to the yellow lines immediately after exiting and walk to the building.
4.Please do not pull out of line after you drop off your child- wait until the line files out of the parking lot.
Dismissal- Pick-Up Procedures
1. Upon student arrival, Student Pick up Form is to be given to the classroom teacher which will be pick up by a secretary to be processed in the main office. Children can also be placed on a daily pick up list if needed.
2. The office will record the name of the child being picked up as well as the person who will be signing out the child. IDs will be checked at pick up.
3. The primary wing entrance on our lower level is used for
parent pick-ups at dismissal. Please refrain from picking up your children between 2:30 and 3:15 from the main office to ensure that the bus lane is clear and safe for our buses to pull in.
4. Families will remain in their cars and have their ID checked by a staff member while in the car line. For more details on the traffic pattern you can view the video in our "headlines" are on the Gayhead Website.
5. Students will be called to the pick up area at 2:50pm. A staff member will bring your child to your car. Please remain in your car and do not pull away until the entire line files out.