Dear 3rd Grade Students and Families,
Welcome to Third Grade! We are so excited to be your teachers. Below you will find a list of all the supplies you will need for the first day of school.
- 3 marble composition notebooks (no spiral edges)
- 3 pocket folders: 1 yellow, 1 blue, & 1 green (bottom pocket & plastic)
- 36 sharpened pencils
- 1 one-inch (1”) three ring hard cover binder (Clear view cover)
- 1 pack of 5-tab dividers (Write-on works best)
- 3 large pink erasers
- 3 large glue sticks
- 8-10 fine tip black Expo dry erase markers
- 1 old sock or eraser for dry erase boards
- 2 boxes of crayons (16 or 24 count)
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 supply box with lid - standard size
- 1 pair of earbuds or over ear headphones
- 2 large boxes of tissues
- 1 container of antibacterial wipes
*Some materials will be stored in their supply boxes in their desks and some will be collected to be distributed as needed.
Have a wonderful summer! We look forward to seeing you in September!
*Extra Expo Markers
* Extra antibacterial wipes
*Extra glue sticks
☺ Your Third Grade Teachers,
Mrs. Manee, Miss Marino & Mrs. Zmudosky