September Start-Up Information and Things to Know.
- Please be sure to check your child's backpack for important information over the next few days.
- Please be sure to fill out and send back the Emergency Contact Card. Send back all copies, print firmly, and please do not use pencil, crayon, marker or separate the pages.
- Also, please be sure to update us with any phone number changes throughout the year.
- Reminder to all Kindergarteners/new entrants to send in complete and updated Immunizations at the start of school as per New York State Education Law.
- Updated Physicals are required in Kindergarten, 1st, 3rd & 5th grade at the elementary level, and for all new entrants to Wappingers Central School District.
- Anybody taking medications need to bring in new MD orders in order for us to administer. All medications, including over-the-counter medications MUST be brought in by an adult. Students may not carry medications on the bus or in their possession as it may endanger the welfare of other students. Medication Administration Guidelines
- As always, if you have any concerns, please contact me at: 845-298-5280 ext. 17004.
- Fax Number 845 - 298 - 5270
Let's have a safe and healthy school year for all of us!