6th Grade Supply List
Daily Planner: A commercial planner or marble notebook for writing
daily homework assignments. **Boxes should be large!!!
1 - Durable Large Zipper Binder with Accordion feature
4 - Heavy Duty 2 Pocket Folders (with 3 hole feature to be clipped inside binder)
4 marble notebooks
1 SOFT pencil case: for everyday supplies
**EARBUDS** to be kept in backpack always!!!
- 2 Dozen SHARPENED #2 Pencils
*Please put a few pencils in case and save rest for replenishing.
- 2 hand held pencil sharpeners
- 2 large pink erasers
- 1 Box Blue or Black Pens only
- 4 Highlighters (different colors)
Supplies to be collected for classroom sharing
- Colored Pencils (12 pack)
- 4 Pack Glue Sticks or 2 Jumbo Glue Sticks
- 1 package, Loose-Leaf Paper
- 3 packs 3x3 Post-its
- 1 container disinfectant wipes
- 2 Boxes of Tissues
Every day, including the first, students will need an independent reading book!!!
We encourage students to bring a clear water bottle (LABELED) and a healthy snack to class everyday! (NO drinks other than water are allowed in the classroom. No flavored or carbonated beverages.)
Supplies will need to be replenished throughout the year!!