Dear Parents and Guardians,
It is hard to believe that we are at the midway point of our school year. Our students, teachers, and staff have been working hard, and it shows! Please follow our school on Instagram and Twitter - @EvansEaglesSoar.
In order for our students to be as successful as possible in school, they need support at both home and school with effective communication between the two. A strong partnership between school and home will make a great difference in your child’s education. We share the responsibility for our children’s successes; therefore, while the children are not with us, we ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time (by 8:25am); ready for the day’s learning experiences
- Completes all homework (independent work) assigned by the teachers
- Reads and writes daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
- Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school and that hard work/effort is valued
I am confident that the close relationship between our school and community will support the academic, social, emotional, and developmental needs of all of our students. Our goal is the same; that every Evans Eagle soars to his or her greatest potential.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns or if you need to reach your child’s teacher, please call the school at 845-298-5240. A message will be left for your child’s teacher to get back to you before the end of the school day.