At Sheafe Road we encourage students to Be Safe, Be Responsible, and Be Respectful. Students are expected to exhibit the following behaviors:
· Keep hands and feet to yourself.
· Sit in your chair with feet on the floor.
· Use walking feet
Use supplies carefully and correctly.
· Wash your hands.
· Always do your best work.
· Keep our classroom clean.
· Listen and follow all adult directions.
· Quietly raise your hand to share.
· Use kind words.Share with others.
· Use appropriate voice levels.Use good manners.
· Listen to others.Tickets are distributed for good behavior. Students write their name on the back of the ticket and put it in a container for a chance to have their ticket pulled and win an prize from the prize box at the end of the week.Students as a whole class have an opportunity to earn a reward for good behavior by filling the class marble jar. Working as a team, getting compliments from other school community members, etc. can earn the class a handful of marbles. When the jar is full, the class votes on a reward.Positive behavior is reinforced by the use of a "clip chart" in our classroom. Students move their clothespins up(keep up the good work) or down (think about it) to serve as a reminder to exhibit positive behaviors.