Highlights of the Health Office:
- Open daily Monday through Friday from 8:25am to 3:25pm.
- Staffed full-time by a Registered Professional Nurse who is CPR/AED and First Aid certified.
- Provide first aid only for injuries sustained at school.
- Provide a rest area for ill or injured students until they can return to class or are picked up by a parent of a designated adult.
- Provide health screenings yearly (hearing and vision), arranges for physical exams, if necessary, and advise parents of any abnormal findings which may need further medical evaluation.
- Administer medication to students when necessary, only after the medication guidelines are followed as directed.
- Maintain CONFIDENTIAL health records for each student.
- Consult with parents regarding health and well being as needed.