"Kindergarten Supply List"
2018-2019We are happy to be your child’s teachers next year! We are looking forward to a great year of fun and learning. Below are the supplies that your child will need to have at the beginning of the school year. Some of the items will be stored together to be shared by the class, and do not have to be labeled, and others will need to be labeled with your child’s name. We have found that some brand names work better than others, so we have noted that as well.Please label the following items with your child’s name:• Back pack (no wheels, standard size)• Lunch box• 2 daily nutritious snacks (separate from their lunch)• Sport or straw top water bottle (no loose top caps)• 1 red and 1 blue plastic pocket folder with prongs• 1 set of headphones (try the dollar store) in a Ziploc baggie• 1 change of clothes in a Ziploc bag• 1 rectangular pencil box• 1 oversized t-shirt in a zip lock bag with nameThe following items do not need to be labeled:• 24 SHARPENED #2 pencils with erasers• 4 boxes of 36 Crayola crayons• 1 box of Crayola washable markers• 5 glue sticks• 1 Fiskars scissors (child size)• 2 packages of pink erasers• 6 dry erase EXPO BRAND markers (blue or black)• 2 boxes of tissues• 1 box of disinfectant wipes for cleaning up• 1 container of baby wipes* 1 box of small or large ziploc bags*1 small water bottle and 1 package of fruit snacks for our emergency box
"First Grade Supply List"
We are looking forward to a great school year with your child! Below is a list of supplies your child will need in order to be successful in our classrooms. Please make sure everything is labeled with your child’s name. Shared items do not need to be labeled with your child’s name as they will be stored together and shared with the class. Thank you and enjoy your summer!
- 3 boxes of sharpened pencils with erasers (shared)
- 2 boxes of Crayola crayons - 24 pack
- 1 pair of Fiscars scissors
- 1 package of pink erasers
- 1 pack of post-its (4 in a pack, 3in. X 3in.)
- 3 packages of glue sticks - 12 total (shared)
- 1 plastic pencil box (approximately 9”X 6”X 3” - no bigger please)
- 2 hand held pencil sharpeners that catch shavings
- 2 folders with pockets for keeping papers together
- 1 letter size clipboard
- 2 large boxes of tissues (shared)
- 2 containers of Clorox wipes (shared)
- 1 wallet to carry lunch money
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer OR 1 box of small or large zip-lock bags
- 1 backpack (no wheels) to carry belongings to and from school
- 1 T-shirt to be used as an art smock (labeled with name in a zip-lock bag)
- 4 Dry Erase Markers
- 1 old sock to be used as an eraser or a dry erase eraser
- 1 small water bottle and fruit snack for emergency use (in a zlp-lock bag with child’s name)
- A clear plastic shoe box with a lid (12”X 7X 3 1/2”)
- $10.00 Class Fund Money (Please place in a sealed envelope with your child’s name and Class Fund on the envelope) This money will be used for parties/events during the school year.
We will be having our First Grade Meet and Drop day on Thursday 8/30 from 10:00am-11:00am. This is a day to come in a drop off most of your supplies and meet us! It will help alleviate any stress on the first day, and then your little ones will have less to carry in with them on the first day of school.
Thank you in advance!
The First Grade Team