First Grade Supply List
We are looking forward to a great school year with your child! Below is a list of supplies your child will need in order to be successful in our classrooms. Please make sure everything is labeled with your child’s name. Thank you and enjoy your summer!
- 2 boxes of sharpened pencils with erasers
- 2 boxes of Crayola crayons - 24 pack
- 1 pair of Fiscars scissors
- 1 package of pink erasers
- 1 pack of post-its (4 in a pack, 3in. X 3in.)
- 1 package of glue sticks - 4 total
- 1 plastic pencil box (approximately 9”X 6”X 3” - no bigger please)
- 2 folders with pockets for keeping papers together (when we return to school)
- 1 letter size clipboard (when we return to school)
- 1 large box of tissues (when we return to school)
- 2 containers of Clorox wipes (when we return to school)
- 1 box of gallon size zip-lock bags (when we return to school)
- 1 T-shirt to be used as an art smock (labeled with name in a zip-lock bag when we return to school)
- 4 Dry Erase Markers
- 1 pair of headphones (not earbuds)
- 1 small water bottle and fruit snack for emergency use (in a zlp-lock bag with child’s name when we return to school)
Supplies will not be shared at school. What you send in is for your child only. I will hold onto extra supplies in a labeled Ziploc bag with your child's name on it to replenish your child's supply box throughout the year. All first grade classroom teachers will be using Class Dojo to communicate with families. Please email your child’s teacher and you will receive an invitation from Class Dojo to join the class. We can’t wait to see you in September!
Thank you in advance!
The First Grade Team
Mrs. Moroney, Mrs. Otero, Mr. Panesa, and Mrs. Sanborn