10 Rules of Lacrosse
Rules of Our Lacrosse Season - 2019
1. Never be outworked. Always put in 100% effort
2. If you can't be on time, be early. Come prepared to every event. Do not let your team, your coach, or yourself down.
3. The smarter, more aggressive, prepared player will be better on any given day. Learn the game - increase your IQ.
4. Practice with purpose.
5. Stop comparing yourself to other people. Instead compare yourself to yourself. Am I better than yesterday? Am I focused and working hard?
6. Be thankful for the opportunity to play lacrosse. Being a part of this team to play this sport is your choice and worth the commitment!
7. Be patient. "Rome wasn't built in a day". Good things take time.
8. Play Lacrosse for the love of the game. Have fun with it, even when nothing seems to go your way.
9. Never quit, never give up. Not on the game. Not on yourself. Not on your team.
10. Keep life in perspective. Family, School, Lacrosse. Period.