- Sheafe Road Elementary School
Next Generation Standards Resource Center
New York State Next Generation Learning Standards Now Available
The Board of Regents adopted the newly revised English Language Arts and Mathematics Learning Standards on September 11, 2017. The new standards have been the result of over two years of collaborative work to ensure New York State has the best learning standards for our students. Over 130 educators and parents worked together to make recommendations and revise the standards, resulting in a new set of revised English Language Arts and Mathematics Learning Standards. Additional information about the timeline for implementation in schools is available from Standards and Assessment Implementation Timeline.
Access the New York State Next Generation Learning Standards:
The revised learning standards for English language arts and mathematics are available at the links below.
If you have questions about the revised learning standards, please email us at email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
- Next Generation English Language Arts Crosswalks
- Next Generation Mathematics Crosswalks
- Next Generation Learning Standards and Assessment Implementation Timeline
- English Language Arts and Mathematics Learning Standards Review Process (2015-2017)
- FACT SHEET: Revised NYS P-12 English Language Arts and Mathematics Learning Standards Examples
- 2016-2017 Mathematics and English Language Arts Standards Review Committees