PTA Membership Drive
The Oak Grove PTA welcomes you to the 2017-2018 school year. We are excited about the many activities and programs planned for this year. We invite you to join us! Your membership in the PTA enables us to work together as a school community to provide opportunities to enhance our children's education and growth.
Here are a few of the programs that you can help us continue to offer this year:
- Encouraging an interest in the fine arts through a Talent Show, as well as our Drama Club
- Organizing the fourth grade Science Fair
- Providing financial grants for innovative programs proposed by our teachers
- Bringing special speakers and programs into the school for our children to enjoy
- Planning and funding the 6th Grade Moving-Up Ceremony
- And much, much more !
Membership in the PTA gives you the opportunity to vote at all PTA meetings as well as membership in the New York State and National PTA. Although you are under no obligation to attend monthly meetings, your input is always welcomed and appreciated.
The cost of an individual membership for the school year is $7.00. Additional family members may join for $6.00 per person. PTA membership forms are provided to each student each September. Forms and payment may be returned to your child's teacher, at a PTA monthly meeting, or to the PTA mailbox in the main office. Checks should be made payable to: Oak Grove PTA.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the PTA. We look forward to working with you throughout the coming year.