Wappingers High School Girls Lacrosse
Welcome to the website for the Wappingers Warriors Girls Lacrosse team!
← Please check out all the tabs to the left for all the latest information!
Join us for our camp this AUGUST at John Jay High School
Fill out the form below and send in!
ENJOY the summer of 2019 but keep your stick in hand!
We will be having "PICK UP" lacrosse at Hopewell Rec
Wednesdays starting 7/18
6:30 to 7:30pm
Come prepared to play on grass
Rules of Our Lacrosse Season - 2019
1. Never be outworked. Always put in 100% effort
2. If you can't be on time, be early. Come prepared to every event. Do not let your team, your coach, or yourself down.
3. The smarter, more aggressive, prepared player will be better on any given day. Learn the game - increase your IQ.
4. Practice with purpose.
5. Stop comparing yourself to other people. Instead compare yourself to yourself. Am I better than yesterday? Am I focused and working hard?
6. Be thankful for the opportunity to play lacrosse. Being a part of this team to play this sport is your choice and worth the commitment!
7. Be patient. "Rome wasn't built in a day". Good things take time.
8. Play Lacrosse for the love of the game. Have fun with it, even when nothing seems to go your way.
9. Never quit, never give up. Not on the game. Not on yourself. Not on your team.
10. Keep life in perspective. Family, School, Lacrosse. Period.
Read this blog:
Adopting an Olympian's Mindset
These 5 principles can change how you play and look at the game!
QUOTES OF THE DAY
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -- Mark Twain
"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." -- Karim Seddiki
Believe and you will succeed!!
"The habit of winning comes from the good habits instilled on the practice field. What happens in a game on Sunday is almost always determined by what you do the previous Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday." -- Tom Coughlin
"Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all."
-- Sam Ewing