• You may visit the NYS Education Department's Student Support Services site for information on Working Papers and Employment of Minors.
    Students and parents must complete the Application for Employment Certificate (Form AT-17) - Parts I & II.  In addition, the Physical Fitness Certification Form must be completed (Form AT-16).
    You can print forms from here or pick them up in the RCK Main Office where they are always available.