Dear Students, Parents & Guardians,
I hope that you and your families are well, and I look forward to meeting all of you:)I really look forward being in the building and working on lessons and activities in the classroom & at times we will be using Google Classroom.In order to have a successful experience, I plan to continue many of the things that my students have found rewarding & beneficial.To succeed:
I WILL BE SETTING GOOGLE CLASSROOM UP PLEASE CHECK BACK LATERWe will be using Google Classroom, and if you check your classroom page by using the invite link below you will notice that I have already entered you into the site.I am looking forward to the year!!!Contact info:897-6700 ext 30036Email: email@example.comSCIENCE ROCKS :)
- Attend class regularly and on time.
- Be cooperative (we are a commuity and will learn to work together).
- Complete work on time.
- Yes, there will be HW, but it should not take any more than 10-20 mins. You will need to complete the assignment so you will be prepared for the next day's lesson or it may be a review of previous work.
- If you have questions, Ask! I know some people are not comfortable asking questions in front of their peers, but learn to make a note of your questions, and be prepared to ask me as I circulate the room or after class.
- Be neat & organized.
- Supplies you will need each day.
- ESRT (Earth Science Reference Tables) I will supply.
- A minimum of 3 colored pencils
- 2 pencils
- 2 pens (No red or pink. Yes, you may use purple, blue, black, green etc)
- Notebook for science ONLY. Medium size 3 ring (1") binder. There will be handouts. You may use the 3 hole-punch or have at least 6 pockets.