Computer Applications is a 10 week, an exploratory course offered to 7th-grade students. The curriculum uses G Suite applications and addresses the ISTE Technology Standards for middle school students. Digital Citizenship is also covered in this class.
District Computer User Agreements
It is essential for students to have a yearly updated District Computer User agreement on file to assess work for this class while in the school building.
Numeric Grade Policy for Continuation of Learning 4th Quarter
Exceeds Grade-Level/Course Standards:
- Completed all assigned tasks at a high academic level
- Participation was consistent
Meets Grade-Level/Course Standards:
- Completed or attempted to complete most aspects of the tasks at a satisfactory academic level
- Participation was consistent (Students shall not be penalized for inconsistent participation due to COVID-19 related issues.)
Attempts Grade-Level/Course Standards:
- Attempted to complete some aspects of the tasks with possible difficulty
- Participation lacked consistency (Students shall not be penalized for inconsistent participation due to COVID-19 related issues.)
Work not attempted:
- No grades recorded or assignments received (Reason not due to COVID-19 related emergency situation)