April 1, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family well. This is an unprecedented time in education but one we will get through together. The purpose of this letter is to explain some of our plans for the continuation of your child’s educational program.
Listed below is some essential information that will help your child be successful as we embark on online learning:
- If you have not done so already, please make sure you signed into “Grade 4 ONLINE LEARNING” Google Classroom to make sure you are ready for Friday’s lessons. You can access our google classroom by joining the class by entering the code kgazjv7 . Complete directions for accessing google classroom can be found on our teacher webpage.
- We will be having a PARENT google meet tomorrow (Thursday, April 2nd) from 12noon - 1pm. Please go to the google classroom listed above and click on the link. PLEASE REMEMBER TO MUTE YOUR MICROPHONE. For those of you that will not be able to attend, we will record it and post it on the page.
- We will be having office hours from 11am - 12noon every day when you can contact us. We will be in a google hangout at that time if you need to join us with questions or concerns. We will also respond to questions and concerns through Bloomz and email.
- New lessons start on Friday, April 3, 2020. We hope you had the opportunity to complete some or all of the review work that was provided.
- Please make sure your child continues to read and practice math facts every day.
Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Please know that we are all in this together. We will learn and succeed by communicating and working as a team.