Human Rights Issues
Pick one of the following projects and complete it for your final project. EACH PROJECT IS MADE UP OF A PRESENTATION. This project counts as 20% of your grade. You can be as creative as you’d like. Google slides, PowerPoint, posters, Google docs, pen and paper, tri-folds, etc. Please have your creativity approved by Mrs. Pampalone. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU WORK ON THIS PROJECT OUTSIDE OF CLASS TO ENSURE YOUR SUCCEESS. J
You will have the following class days to work on it:
Tuesday, May 22, Thursday, May 24, Tuesday, May 29, Thursday, May 31
You will be presenting in class on the following days:
Monday, June 4, Thursday, June 7
*STOMPOUTBULLYING.ORG is the website we will be using for our research
WHO HAS A VOICE?
HOW DO WE GIVE PEOPLE A VOICE?
- Define bullying (specific to your topic).
- Explain the different types of bullying (specific to your topic).
- What human rights are being violated when someone is being bullied? (specific to your topic)
- Why did you pick this topic?
- Pick a project from the list on the other side of this paper for your presentation.
- If you have another idea for a project, please write up a proposal and meet with Mrs. Pampalone as soon as possible for approval. Take a minute to think back throughout the year. What was the one unit you wanted to spend one more day on? What was the one thing you wanted to focus just one more lesson on?
Public service announcements
One act play
Lessons for classes
Survey the school
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODE: j6jcc