2020/2021 (Revised September 2020)
Supply List for Oak Grove
Welcome! We are looking forward to a great, exciting, brand new experience in first grade!
Please purchase the following items for remote learning.
(Quantities may be adjusted down for remote learning!)
Label each of the following items.
- 2 plastic pocket folders (1 green and 1 any color except not red)
- 1 primary composition notebook- This notebook has a space for a picture at the top and lines for writing on each page. (Available at Staples-item number 127173)
- 1 small hard plastic supply box
- 1 pair of scissors
- 2 large pink erasers (write their name right on them) (1 for now)
- 2 boxes of crayons 16-24 pack (1 pack for now)
These items will be shared and so they do not need to be labeled.
- 6 large glue sticks (1 or 2 for now)
- 36 sharpened pencils (perferably Ticonderoga) (about 6 for now)
- 12 black dry erase markers (about 3 or 4 for now)
- 3 pads of 3 x 3 Post-Its
These items can be purchased when we return to the school building.
- 2 boxes of tissues
- 2 containers of disinfectant wipes
- 1 old oversize colored t-shirt for an art smock (please label right on the front of the shirt)
- 1 labeled lunch box for snack and/or lunch (please provide a healthy snack and reusable water bottle each day)
- 1 pair of labeled headphones (no earbuds)