Quick Start: Up-to-date list of job postings (includes postings for both internal and external candidates).
The Wappingers Central School District is accepting applications for possible
teaching vacancies in all areas. If a vacancy arises in your certification
area, preference will be given to candidates who have on file a complete
application packet. To establish your WCSD teaching application packet, click
on the Teacher/Guidance Counselor/School Psychologist/School Social Worker link
below and follow the directions on the first page of the application. Questions
may be directed to Debra Pagano in the Human Resources by phone at 845-298-5000,
extension 40115, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications (These downloads require Adobe Acrobat viewer. Download the viewer here for free):
- We continuously accept applications for teaching and administrative positions. For a list of current vacancies, click on the Up-to-date list link at the top of this page. If you have questions or need additional information, call Debra Pagano at (845) 298-5000 ext. 40115 or e-mail Debra.Pagano@wcsdny.org.
- We are always seeking substitute teacher applicants! If you hold a valid NYS teacher certification or a minimum of 60 college credits and are actively pursuing NYS teacher certification, we welcome your application.
- Per Diem Substitute rates: $86.00 per day for NYS certified substitutes and $69.00 per day for uncertified substitutes.
- For information, call Debra Pagano at (845) 298-5000 ext. 40115 or email Debra.Pagano@wcsdny.org.
- Permanent full-time, 10-month positions (*positions usually available):
- School Bus Drivers*
- School/Bus Monitors*
- Teaching Assistants
- Teaching Assistant/Health Positions
- Teaching Assistant ($11.60/hr.)*
- Teaching Assistant/Health ($12.10/hr.)
- School/Bus Monitor ($9.00/hr.)*
- School Nurse (RPN) ($100/day)*
- Clerical ($10.09/hr.)
- Food Service Helper ($9.00/hr.)
- Bus Driver ($17.89/hr.)
- For information call Theresa Cetola at (845) 298-5000 ext. 40116 or email Theresa.Cetola@wcsdny.org