Schools Closed Today (3/5/2015). Code 2 for employees. Posted 7:52 am.
***3/5/2015: We are minus 1 on snow days. Please refer to the make up day schedule below to see this will affect previously scheduled 2014-15 vacation days.***
Update your School Messenger contact preference profile to receiving either email or text message alerts when there is a closing or delay.
See area delays and cancellations on Cancellations.com
Check the weather with the National Weather Service
- 12/9/2014: 2 Hour Delay (Code 4 for Employees)
- 1/9/2015: All Schools Closed. HS's reported on time, but then dismissed at 9:50 am (This Day will NOT count as a Snow Day as the High Schools did report).
- 1/12/2015: All Schools Closed
- 1/22/2015: 2 Hour Delay (Code 5 for Employees)
- 1/26/2015: Early Dismissal
- 1/27/2015: All Schools Closed
- 1/28/2015: 2 Hour Delay (Code 4 For Employees)
- 1/30/2015: 2 Hour Delay (Code 4 For Employees)
- 2/2/2015: All Schools Closed (Code 1 for employees)
- 2/3/2015: 2 Hour Delay (Code 4 for Employees)
- 2/5/2015: All schools Closed (Code 2 for employees)
- 2/9/2015: All Schools closed (Code 1 for employees)
- 2/10/2015: 2 Hour Delay (Code 4 for Employees)
- 3/2/2015: 2 Hour Delay (Code 4 for Employees)
- 3/4/2015: 2 Hour Delay (Code 4 for Employees)
- 3/5/2015: All Schools Closed. (Code 2 for Employees)
Make Up Days:
Our make up days are listed below (in the order they will be used). If you see a date that is listed in bold red that means students ARE to attend classes on the given day.
- April 6th
- March 30th
- March 31st
- April 1st
- April 2nd
If fewer than 5 emergency days are used the following days will count as non-instructional days:
- May 22nd
- March 27th
- May 21st